29 Race Steet, 2nd Floor, Frenchtown, NJ 08825
- Leave bandage on for 3-4 hours. Take bandage off carefully!
- Wash tattoo off with warm, soapy water to remove dry blood. Make sure your hand are clean!
- Apply Aquaphor to the tattoo about 3-5 times daily for about 4-5 days.
- Re-bandage tattoo with plastic wrap and ointment for the first 4 nights.
- After about 5 days your tattoo will itch. Apply Lubriderm Hand Lotion..
- Avoid swimming for 2 weeks and use sun block (SPF30) to protect color from fading.
- In case of adverse reaction please consult a physician immediately.